It's Anthrolife's 100th post! Um, finally. And looking back at this little blog's history, I am reminded of a few woulda-shoulda-couldas. Some items that I wish I had procured...but didn't. Some pictures I could have posted...but didn't.
You know, regrets, foibles, might-have-beens. Life, as the road not taken. Sliding doors.
Some recent regrets include the Babergh Dress, which is now woefully overpriced on Ebay. I just couldn't bring myself to buying one, since I didn't know what I'd look like in 6-9 months, post-baby. But isn't it just gorgeous?
Same with the Dagmar. Loved it, but wasn't sure where the post-baby-belly pendulum would swing to. A 2? a 4? a 6? No clue. Oh well.
So to celebrate my little milestone, I will host a giveaway with one of my favorite Anthro books, the Sartorialist by Scott Schuman, which is inspired by his website and fashion photography, both runway and street fashion. Love him!
Here's how you enter:
1. Be a US resident (sorry, Canadians and other international friends!)
2. For one entry: Follow this blog, name your favorite post, and let me know in the comments. Include your email address in case you win.
3. For an additional entry: If you have a blog and would like an additional entry, send me a link mentioning this giveaway to your blog post.
4. For even one more entry: Comment and send a picture of an item "that got away"--an Anthro item that you never bought but never forgot either. Send pictures to swingturtle at gmail dot com.
5. I will pick a winner on Sunday, November 28th, after 12 midnight, PST. Hopefully after eating lots of leftover garlic mashed potatoes. The winner will be announced on Monday November 29th.