Friday, March 25, 2011

Anthrolife Bloggiversary and OOTD

Addendum: Whoohoo! We hit 100 readers overnight! Welcome aboard, Tonia!

Gentle readers,
     Thank you so much for reading and commenting and supporting my little blog this past year. With your efforts, I will be donating $60 to the American Red Cross to support the tsunami and earthquake relief in Japan. That's right--$60 because 30 of you lovely people commented, and because Chris' company will match my donation. So thank you, all of you. Thank you so much.
     Also, I was noticing that I have 99 followers as of right NOW. There's something poetic about having a 100th follower on the 1 year anniversary. Anyone? (Mom??! MOM! Stop just reading me on the RSS!!!)
     Either way, I appreciate all of you who follow publicly and privately. It's rare nowadays to feel a sense of community in person--the Anthro blog circuit seems to be the equivalent of the communal village of old. Except everyone in this village is quite well dressed and is jonesing for the Snakebite belt.
     Anyway. Arigato (Mr. Roboto) for a wonderful year.

Here's my OOTD while at El Segundo Anthro today (no Connor in sight):
Anthropologie Guinevere Head in the Clouds Cardigan, here on Ebay
Anthropologie Raw Elements top, here on Ebay
Banana Republic Jeans
Shoes, Thailand
Shades, Target
Bangs, chopped and styled by self, at bathroom sink.

Happy weekend, girls!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the one year milestone!! I always look forward to your fun posts, especially with sweet little Avery!

    ReplyDelete