Shopbop e-tapped me on the shoulder and said "Dude, this is the best blog EVER and we would love to sponsor you at the Fashion Olympics so you can quit your day job and just blog about whatever you want and we will pay you in lavish jewelry, Girl Scout Thin Mints, and all things Anthro. Also, your hair smells lovely and my, what a cute baby you have."
That is what they SAID to me, people.
Or maybe they just said, "Have a $100 Shopbop reader giveaway?" and I said yes.
I usually browse Shopbop when I have a free moment in between Lucky magazines (hello, Lucky! call me!) to see what's going on in the non-Anthro realm. Fave part is cruising the Shopbop designer sale where I usually hit up Rag and Bone, and J Brand on sale for their jeans. Nanette Lapore is my personal fave.
Herve Leger dress to work, particularly this one, striking this exact same pose, and be like, all, "Hey. 'Sup, y'all."
All delusions aside, if you want to be entered to win a $100 gift card at Shopbop, here's the deal:
For one entry:
1. Be a public follower of Anthrolife.
2. Comment that you are a public follower of Anthrolife and in the comments, tell me your favorite designer.
Don't include your email--I will announce the winner on the blog.
3. Deadline is March 24, 10 pm Pacific standard time (because that's when I go to bed).
For extra entries:
1. Blog about this giveaway and include a link to the blogpost in your comment (1 extra entry).
2. Tweet about this give giveaway and include link (1 extra entry).
3. Name your favorite Anthrolife posting (1 extra entry)--I know there are SO many good ones. CMU (cracking myself up).