Hellooo! TGIF, girlfriends! 'Course, with a baby and working from home, everyday is Friday. But then again, everyday is Monday. Except actual Monday. Somehow, it is worse. Anyway, here's what we've been up to:
1. One blank wall, wiped down
2. Chalkboard paint that has been waiting around to be used for at least a year
3. A loving and handsome husband who is suddenly struck with inspiration and a rare rush of frenetic energy
4. Paintbrush, roller, paper to line the floor, tape, and a lazy Sunday afternoon (yes, this was started last weekend--sorry we haven't talked lately)
Anthro Konichiwa sweater
Anthro Tiny Luminescent top (sold out online, but still in stores, buy here on Ebay)
7 for mankind jeans, gifted from a very generous friend
Like, "Ma'am, were you paying with debit or...um, CREDIT!!?" Awkward. I guess we all have to suffer sometime or another for fashion. It was apparently his turn. To suffer.
8. Wait 2 days for paint to dry
9. Then have your significant person climb up on a little stepstool and write down all the things you and SO like to eat.
10. Make sure he draws a picture of you first. And don't let him overdraw your freckles, damnit.
12. Then, after a dose of reality, start a list of your favorite restaurants. Wherein you can order the aforesaid specials. And they will be delivered quite handily to your table and henceforth into your awaiting mouth!
You will notice that Souplantation (a chain of healthy soup/salad buffets) and Chipotle (of humongous burrito fame) both made it on there. As did the Original Pancake House (my personal favorite restaurant, but only because of the Eggs Michael and the fresh squeezed orange juice that never fails to blow my mind). It's only because we are such HIGH brow people.
Clearly indicated by having a chalkboard that shows our lofty goals as well as our grim and gritty realities. Whaddya think?