Sunday, June 6, 2010

How to throw an Anthro shower

As I was browsing through polyvore for Anthro wares and furniture, I came across this utterly spectacular example of celebratory genius. 

I really enjoyed this beautiful blog--it was inspiring and fun, with just gorgeous photography. Here's the home page: http://www.hostesswiththemostess.com



But check this business out: you will not believe the quirky, adorable, thoughtful details of this party!

I think this is what happens when you have multiple creatives working lovingly towards one happy cause...complete with friggin' owl stirrers and carrot cake lollipops. NOT FAIR.

Um, which Costco aisle can I get all that at?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link, that shower is adorable! I might have to throw one later this year so the ideas are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete