Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Birthday Planning

For a one year old can be a full-time job. I have decided to make it mine for this week, and am diligently scouring the kitchen, Pinterest, and my own imagination. In varying degrees.


Spoiler alert: There will be flags.
They will be pink and orange and fuschia and hurriedly sewn by someone who has not been sleeping enough. Because of the flags. Those darn flags, I tell ya. 



Also, on a completely separate subject, I would like my garden to look a bit more like Versailles, and less like our neighbor's cat's litter box, please. Cheers.

Um, oh yeah. Btw, the head count is currently at 80. There will be 80 PEOPLE at my house this coming Sunday. Come on by--the more the merrier.

Gulp.

Um, also, does anyone know a very good masseuse (who also can juggle and cook well and entertain 30 kids? Just wondering)... xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment