2. Watch 3 Gilmore Girls reruns--why are there no other shows on TV that have clever and fast-paced dialogue?
3. Read the last triumphant, exhilarating 30 pages of Watership Down AGAIN. Really. Don't knock it til you've tried it.
4. Sit still for a few moments, gazing in wonder as your belly twitches when Scoot-her kicks up a storm. Whoa. Feel amazed and a bit intruded upon.
5. Eat 2 Chocolate Garden truffles, one Hazelnut and one Dark Chocolate. Savor both and consider a third but opt for Cheddar and Sour Cream Ruffles instead.
6. Get out of pajamas in order to trot over to Anthropologie, since it IS tuesday, after all. Even though there are no new sale items. JERKS!!
7. Watch your favorite blogger, Dooce's newest video post with all the dancing which makes me want to reenact Step Up. LOVE all those movies.
8. Watch sappy love story videos from facebook pals, while bawling hysterically, as only an overly hormonalized woman can.
9. SOB. when you see this one--as you would expect a pregnant woman to do when she sees a loving, sappy father hopelessly wrapped around his little girl's finger.
9. Ask you guys to tell me how you spend your days off?