Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Nerd Alert! Oh, Gwen Stefani...

You sure know how to design a mean tutu. I LOVE the new Harajuku Mini collection at Target. I snatched up this rosebud flecked tutu, as well as the red "Nerd Alert!" tee shirt (on the back), which just cracked me up.


This tutu is a size 4T, but as you can see, it's hanging on (albeit barely!) to an active, crawling 10.5 month baby. It was the only one left at my local Target, and I would guess that they are going fast nationwide. SO cute!
The collection is moderately priced. This tutu is $17, the Nerd alert tee is $10, I also saw some other items I would love--the black/white jacket, and the plaid schoolgirl suit. 

Reasonable price points for the brand and hip factor, and so much more interesting than their usual designers, Missoni included.

But really, you had me at "Nerd Alert." Just wish there was one for us bigger nerds.

No comments:

Post a Comment