Monday, January 24, 2011

Lust Item: Creased Swirls and Fashion Mama

I HEART this top. Am going to sale stalk it and then POUNCE LIKE A NINJA! Oddly, it's only available online. Which will make stalking it easier? harder? More interesting for shiz.
Creased Swirls Corset Top, for a mere $88.
Who cares that I could either buy THIS or a full size stroller that I could use for a year. It's just so damn beautiful.





And, randomly. Got to meet Kathy Ireland a few months ago at one of her charity events that I did a presentation for. Um, this woman has had 3 children and is in her late LATE 40's, and her tushy is still a thing of beauty.

I'm BOUND and determined to be just a fraction of glam, fitness, and elegance...someday. Right now, just trying to stay awake past 8:30 pm. And to get outside at least twice a week.

Thanks so much to all of you for your kind wishes and congratulations regarding our new little addition. Avery is doing well, eating us out of house and home. And snorting, grunting, and expressing herself through various other means. She has been keeping us up late at night, but we're just so thrilled with her. The little stinker.

Parenthood is crazy. I will never again judge a haggard mom with a screaming baby on the plane. I will only offer to hold her baby and buy her a very strong drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment